Here at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills our Chefs are dedicated to creating memorable dishes that are not only vibrant in flavor and rich in taste, but are created with the finest and freshest ingredients available. In Southern California, ample sunshine and year-round warm weather lend themselves to ideal growing conditions for such offerings.
Every week our culinary teams scour the city’s local farmers’ markets to find numerous ingredients, ensuring that they are organic, locally grown & in-season. Below, find five of our favorite farmers’ markets in L.A., as well as five reasons why you should head to your local farmers’ market this week – don’t forget your reusable tote!
LA Farmers’ Markets:
- Hollywood Farmers’ Market, open every Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm, located at the corner of Ivar and Hollywood Boulevard.
- Beverly Hills Farmers’ Market, open every Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm, located at 9300 Block Of Civic Center Dr., Beverly Hills, 90209.
- Larchmont Village Farmers’ Market, open every Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm, located at 209 N Larchmont Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90004.
- Melrose Place Farmers’ Market, open every Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm, located at 8400 Melrose Place, West Hollywood, 90069.
- Santa Monica Farmers’ Market, open every Wednesday from 8:30am – 1:30pm, located at Arizona Ave & 2nd Street; every Saturday from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm at Arizona Ave & 3rd St.; and every Sunday from 9:30 am to 1 pm in Heritage Square located at 2640 Main Street, Santa Monica, 90405.